chiefly North American
- 1Beyond the boundaries of: a village 20 miles outside of New YorkMore example sentences
- The site is in the Green Belt, and outside of any defined development boundary.
- 1.1Apart from: outside of an unfortunate sermon, he never put a foot wrongMore example sentences
- Stop thinking the day is about anything outside of religion besides having a good time.
- This means that members of the public will have to use the park's public toilets outside of these hours.
- He accepts that, outside of a handful of top flight clubs, few will have his take-home pay.
More definitions of outside ofDefinition of outside of in:
- The US English dictionary