- Excessively bright: over-bright chandeliers glared down on stark furnitureMore example sentences
- Overbright security lighting creates "glare", which makes it more difficult to see intruders.
- John cowered in the corner of the Golden Goose waiting room, keeping the potted palm between him and the overbright entrance.
- His eyes are overbright as he follows the trailing line of a willow, but he sits leaning against the pillows, shaking slightly.
More definitions of over-brightDefinition of over-bright in:
- The US English dictionary