- (Of a fried egg) turned over when almost cooked and fried lightly on the other side, so that the yolk remains slightly liquid.More example sentences
- All over America on this day, short order cooks and chefs were making eggs over easy with great success.
- I'll have two eggs, over easy, with a side of beef sausage and three strips of bacon.
- He was convinced the place to start was fried - over easy - and I just could not take that runny yolk.
More definitions of over easyDefinition of over easy in:
- The US English dictionary