- Excessively concerned about accuracy and detail: his manner gives the impression of an over-fastidious gentlemanMore example sentences
- She was not an over-fastidious girl by any means, she didn't mind getting dirty if that was what the job demanded.
- Flashman's father is a man-about-town, one of those who hang on to the skirts of fashionable society which, in the Regency days of his prime, was not over-fastidious.
- Single-issue campaigning always brings strange alliances and it's silly to be over-fastidious.
More definitions of over-fastidiousDefinition of over-fastidious in:
- The US English dictionary