- Excessive in quantity: overabundant microbial growthMore example sentences
- Will arrangements be put in place to collect the over-abundant rubbish during the Christmas festivities?
- Factors like human ignition and over-abundant fuel supply resulting from years of fire suppression come into question - and even global warming on a broader scale.
- A significant number of works in the exhibition are video pieces, and several of these focus on the supposedly over-abundant wealth and consumerism in the US.
- More example sentences
- Colour is expressed in a more thoughtful way to go against the excess and over-abundance of past seasons.
- In the Mediterranean, there's a wonderful explosion of passion, but there's also an over-abundance of emotions.
- An over-abundance of main crop potatoes in storage is depressing the price of Pembrokeshire-produced earlies.
More definitions of overabundantDefinition of overabundant in:
- The US English dictionary