- A boot worn over another boot or shoe to protect it or to provide extra warmth.More example sentences
- Some of the favourite stores that were obtained - and some might interpret this as being a breach of civil law - were American overboots, American combat jackets, and all sorts of things.
- A few minutes earlier more than 100 police officers had smashed their way in and, after donning special overboots in respect, fanned out through the building.
- You wear green rubber overboots and watch the water level carefully.
More definitions of overbootDefinition of overboot in:
- The US English dictionary