- 1A long warm coat.More example sentences
- The Huntsman collection includes suits, sports coats, overcoats, blazers, shirts and ties: time-honoured essentials of the smartly-attired gentleman about town and country.
- From the coolest raincoats to the classiest overcoats, you're not ready for spring until you get your hands on a spring jacket.
- As winter was to arrive soon, and the evenings were getting colder, I decided to get my warm overcoat and some waterproof boots for my trip.
- 2A top, final layer of paint or a similar covering.More example sentences
- A final, clear overcoat is added to protect against ultraviolet rays and moisture.
More definitions of overcoatDefinition of overcoat in:
- The US English dictionary