- Make (something) more complicated than necessary: the basic idea is quite simple but some people tend to overcomplicate it (as adjective overcomplicated ) an overcomplicated tax systemMore example sentences
- Always keep your design simple, never over-complicate the process.
- Defences were certainly on top during an uneventful opening 45 minutes in which Rovers were often guilty of trying to over-complicate things going forward.
- The result, I think, is to overcomplicate breastfeeding.
More definitions of overcomplicateDefinition of overcomplicate in:
- The US English dictionary