verb (past overdrank; past participle overdrunk)[no object] (usually as noun overdrinking)
- Drink too much alcohol: overeating and overdrinking have become major problems for Western societyMore example sentences
- Drinking alcohol on an empty stomach can lead to overeating and overdrinking, so eat a small snack before going to a social event and alternate between alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Do you often counter depressive moods by some sort of potentially harmful compulsive behavior such as overworking, overspending, overdrinking, or overeating?
- Marriage experts said marital problems were likely to be made acute by overdrinking during the holiday, and by absence of family members.
More definitions of overdrinkDefinition of overdrink in:
- The US English dictionary