verb (overfulfils, overfulfilling, overfulfilled)[with object]
- Fulfil (a contract or quota) earlier or in greater quantity than required: he overfulfilled the quota by forty per centMore example sentences
- The object was to show how a certain sector of the economy fulfilled or overfulfilled its plan, despite wreckers, saboteurs, pessimists, and other perils.
- More example sentences
- Data show that this year, the Government will register another overfulfilment of the budget revenues, which means that taxes can be lowered.
- Behind Winston's back, the voice from the telescreen was still babbling away about pig-iron and the overfulfilment of the Ninth Three-Year Plan.
More definitions of overfulfilDefinition of overfulfil in:
- The US English dictionary