- A garment that is worn over others.More example sentences
- In Palestine, women traditionally wore an outfit comprising of pants, a dress, an overgarment, a jacket or vest, and a shoulder mantle.
- The earliest robes were made of rectangular pieces of cotton cloth and typically three were worn: an inner robe, from the waist to the knee; an upper robe around the torso and shoulders; and an outer robe used as an overgarment.
- The new overgarment is a two-piece, lightweight front-opening garment that can be worn as an overgarment or as a primary uniform worn over personal underwear.
More definitions of overgarmentDefinition of overgarment in:
- The US English dictionary