- Decoration or a second glaze applied to glazed ceramic ware: [as modifier]: overglaze enamelMore example sentences
- The designs are put on either with an underglaze, a sort of drawing technique, or overglaze, which is more like montage.
- Practically invisible or blatantly obvious, these so-called slipups made centuries ago survive today beneath vitrified coats of clear overglaze and provide snapshots of the innovative and ingenious decorative techniques employed.
- In graffito pottery the design was produced by scratching though the overglaze.
More definitions of overglazeDefinition of overglaze in:
- The US English dictionary