- Having excessive insurance cover: many corporations have discovered that they were considerably overinsuredMore example sentences
- Japan, the world's second-largest market for insurance, is often called the most overinsured nation.
- I read an article the other day saying that the majority of Americans are overinsured.
- However, one evening I was watching a television programme that showed how the vast majority of homeowners are overinsured.
More definitions of overinsuredDefinition of overinsured in:
- The US English dictionary