- Containing more alcohol than proof spirit does: overproof rumMore example sentences
- If you don't need the alcoholic kick of an overproof rum, this one - with its clean mellow fruited taste - makes an ideal drink: straight over ice, for cocktails and with a mixer.
- The best part of weathering a storm in Carriacou is the sedating Jack Iron overproof rum.
- The locals tend to drink white overproof rums and it is well worth joining them.
More definitions of overproofDefinition of overproof in:
- The US English dictionary