- Having unusually strong sexual desires: a succession of oversexed gigolosMore example sentences
- When I first went out to readings and met people I did get a sense that they hoped this blowsy, loudmouthed, oversexed creature was going to burst forth.
- The American mink is oversexed and, unfortunately, over here.
- The aristocracy are made to look like buffoons; the women swoon, the maids are oversexed, and the artist himself - the center of everyone's fawning attention - plays the dandy.
More definitions of oversexedDefinition of oversexed in:
- The US English dictionary