- A shoe worn over a normal shoe, typically made either of rubber to protect the normal shoe or of felt to protect a floor surface.More example sentences
- Hunting in snow, I'd wear heavy wool socks, shoes, and rubber overshoes.
- His Velcro overshoes squished upon the carpet as he walked back to his seat.
- When George comes downstairs and is about to leave for a visit with Emily, his mother reminds him to put on his overshoes.
More definitions of overshoeDefinition of overshoe in:
- The US English dictionary