- past and past participle of oversell.
adjectiveStock Exchange Back to top
- Sold at a price below its true value: technology stocks remain oversold and are considered ripe for buyingMore example sentences
- Well, as I said, the dollar can stage a rebound since it is oversold.
- In our last publicly posted research note we made the case for a sharp rally in crude oil off the $40 lows on the grounds that it was oversold relative to the price of gold and that traders were overly bearish.
- When it is used as an oscillator, a positive value indicates an overbought market while a negative value indicates an oversold market.
More definitions of oversoldDefinition of oversold in:
- The US English dictionary