- (Especially in Transcendentalism) a divine spirit supposed to pervade the universe and to encompass all human souls.More example sentences
- But the point is not pursued - the enthusiastic oversoul was apparently not expansive on the subject of extrajudicial murders - and such troubling thoughts are not allowed to cloud the overall narrative, a tale of brave resistance.
- You beautiful enigma, you Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner, you little house on the prairie of the existential oversoul.
- The 49 day period after death I believe to be a re-integration phase into the oversoul, and for the embryo/after conception, a period of ‘descent’ from oversoul identity to physical life.
More definitions of oversoulDefinition of oversoul in:
- The US English dictionary