- A stitch made over an edge or over another stitch.More example sentences
- Finish the edges of the mat, using an overstitch.
- In standard duvets and pillows the fabric may be stitched together on the outside using an overstitch.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Sew with an overstitch: (as adjective overstitched) the baggy, overstitched lookMore example sentences
- Large cotton throw block printed and fully overstitched by hand.
- This set of two mats is decorated with a traditional overstitched Mongolian design.
More definitions of overstitchDefinition of overstitch in:
- The US English dictionary