- Impose too much work on: (as adjective overtasked) an overtasked school systemMore example sentences
- Nobody knows what the weariness of instruction is, as soon as the teacher's faculties begin to be overtasked, but those who have tried it.
- On the other hand, each member must let the group know when his elements are getting overtasked.
- ‘I have not had the courage to apply for the Owen's professorship; the fact is I do not feel it would be good for me to overtask my brain’.
More definitions of overtaskDefinition of overtask in:
- The US English dictionary