- Think about (something) too much or for too long: I often wonder if women tend to overthink situations [no object]: he doesn’t make snap decisions, but he doesn’t overthink eitherMore example sentences
- However, I do get frustrated by what I would call an epidemic of overthinking everything.
- The switch seemed to cause Carey to overthink his assignments.
- Portia laments how foolish all of her suitors are, trying to over think the puzzle.
More definitions of overthinkDefinition of overthink in:
- The US English dictionary