- Give an excessively generous tip to: the food was so cheap that I overtipped the waitressMore example sentences
- Aunt Elsa was still at the door, overtipping the delivery men, and Dad Matheson had claimed one of the kitchen chairs and was sipping tap water from a mug.
- Arriving in gringo alley, I overtipped the cab driver since the funds fell out of Gatlin's deep pockets.
- Matt overtipped him, having already offered to carry one of the bags himself.
More definitions of overtipDefinition of overtip in:
- The US English dictionary