A person who owns something: the proud owner of a huge Dalmatian restaurant owners
More example sentences
- However, his proud owners are hoping he will follow in the footsteps of his ancestors and win big.
- Bar and restaurant owners have signed up staff for courses on how to deal better with customers.
- The super pooches brought back a clutch of gongs, to the delight of their proud owners.
- More example sentences
- All have been ‘sterilised’ and are free enjoy the run of the immediate neighbourhood, without adding to the number of ownerless cats and dogs.
- What urban child doesn't thrill to the idea of clear pools and islands, the cleanness, the space, the apparently ownerless wilderness that they can call their own?
- The wolfdog was running around ownerless but mercifully paid me no attention.