Definition of owner in English:
A person who owns something: the proud owner of a huge Dalmatian restaurant owners
More example sentences
- However, his proud owners are hoping he will follow in the footsteps of his ancestors and win big.
- Bar and restaurant owners have signed up staff for courses on how to deal better with customers.
- The super pooches brought back a clutch of gongs, to the delight of their proud owners.
- Example sentences
- All have been ‘sterilised’ and are free enjoy the run of the immediate neighbourhood, without adding to the number of ownerless cats and dogs.
- What urban child doesn't thrill to the idea of clear pools and islands, the cleanness, the space, the apparently ownerless wilderness that they can call their own?
- The wolfdog was running around ownerless but mercifully paid me no attention.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan