A person who owns the house or flat in which they live.
More example sentences
- One owner-occupier, who lives in one of the terraces off Eastbourne Street and still has a mortgage, was due to see a council surveyor.
- A limited number of houses were built by owner-occupiers who had borrowed money from the newly formed building societies.
- Nearly 950 residents - some council tenants and some owner-occupiers - will have to be found new homes.
- More example sentences
- It can only be achieved through adequate superannuation provisions combined with an owner-occupied home in retirement.
- We also have grave concerns relating to the low percentage of residential units which we believe will be owner-occupied.
- The council consulted widely about the options for a reliable and efficient heating system with the 400 council properties and 90 owner-occupied properties, but until the announcement this week there was no money.