- A salt or ester of oxalic acid.More example sentences
- Similarly, the contents of alkaloids, tannins, oxalates, glucosides, dicumarins, prussic acid, nitrates or other substances in several weeds used as fodder and grasslands has also increased.
- Transparent plastic tubes hold an oxalate (chemically related to oxalyl chloride) and a fluorescent dye.
- The reaction of calcium ions with oxalic acid produces an insoluble solid, calcium oxalate.
More definitions of oxalateDefinition of oxalate in:
- The US English dictionary