- Leather made from the hide of an ox.More example sentences
- He's a darling boy, no trouble at all, tough as oxhide.
- In the sixth century Saint Brendan set off from the west coast of Ireland in a small currach made of wicker and oxhide to search for the Isles of the Blessed.
- His equivalents in Minos and Mycenae from 3,000 bc to 1,000 bc wore helmets and carried oxhide shields around their necks; later the shield became smaller and was carried on the arm.
More definitions of oxhideDefinition of oxhide in:
- The US English dictionary