- A smooth rich paste made from fatted goose or duck liver.More example sentences
- Billions more were spent stuffing already-bloated intelligence agencies like geese being prepared for pâté de foie gras and cranking up the megawatts snapping and crackling through the wires to the nation's military Frankenstein.
- It includes 5,000 oysters, more than 1,000 lb of lobster and other shellfish, buckets of caviar and piles of pâté de foie gras.
- The assistant would look at them as if they were trying to order pâté de foie gras at a pavement café in the Darfur region.
More definitions of pâté de foie grasDefinition of pâté de foie gras in:
- The US English dictionary