1 another term for woodrat.
- And my friend Julio Betancourt who was near an Anasazi ruin and happened to see a pack rat midden whose dating he knew nothing about.
- A) There are some 40 known rattler-proof North American mammals, including species of pack rats, ground squirrels, pocket mice, and other snakebite-size critters.
- Mice in near biblical plague numbers crowd my abode, also pack rats and kangaroo rats.
2North American derogatory A person who hoards things.
- Though he admits that he's a pack rat, Caouette points out 160 hours of material isn't so much when collected over a span of 20 years.
- ‘Great, I'm moving in with a pack rat,’ she groaned jokingly.
- Mercy turned around to go to her room and laughed saying, ‘I am going to become a pack rat if I am not careful.’
Definition of pack rat in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.