(also package tour)
- A holiday organized by a travel agent, with arrangements for transport, accommodation, etc., made at an inclusive price.More example sentences
- Travellers who booked a package holiday through a tour operator or a travel agent can expect either a full refund or the right to rebook, but only if the flight was cancelled.
- Although there has been recent growth in the popularity of independently booked holidays, the package holiday still has in our view, a lot to offer.
- If you are looking for a package holiday you may prefer to book it through a travel agent.
More definitions of package holidayDefinition of package holiday in:
- The US English dictionary