- A cold lunch carried in a bag or box to work or school or on an excursion: don’t forget to bring a packed lunchMore example sentences
- And children eating school dinners tended to eat more fruit and vegetables while those eating packed lunches ate more snacks and desserts.
- A survey by the Government's Food Standards Agency has revealed that nine out of 10 primary school pupils who bring packed lunches are eating a diet dangerously high in fats, sugar and salt.
- Scotland on Sunday can also reveal that ministers are considering plans to ban junk food in packed lunches, and calling for parents to be instructed on what food to give their children to eat at lunchtimes in school.
More definitions of packed lunchDefinition of packed lunch in:
- The US English dictionary