- A large strong box, typically a wooden one, in which goods are packed for transportation or storage.More example sentences
- As a result, like spruce, fir wood too is used for making shingles, ceiling planks, cheap wall paneling, packing cases, tea chests, match sticks and boxes.
- These chests were often contained within their own wooden packing cases and were conveniently split into two sections of equal size so as to form a balanced mule load.
- It took him several months to complete his work and when it was finished the statue was packed in 214 packing cases and sent on its way to America.
More definitions of packing caseDefinition of packing case in:
- The US English dictionary