nounchiefly North American
- A horse’s saddle adapted for supporting loads.More example sentences
- Prices were strongest for RM's horse riding gear - a packsaddle brought more than $5,000, leather stirrups $1,100, and a pair of spurs sold for more than $900.
- It was fastened to a packsaddle on the back of my grandma's favorite mare.
- We turned and headed back the way we had come, the camels crashing down the mulga like portable scrub clearing engines mounted with packsaddles and water jerry cans.
More definitions of packsaddleDefinition of packsaddle in:
- The US English dictionary