- Strong thread for sewing or tying up packs.More example sentences
- The horse sports ‘a woman's crupper of velour, which hath two letters for her name fairly set down in studs, and [is] here and there pieced with packthread.’
- I thought I saw a lucid interval in George the other night - he broke in upon my studies just at tea-time, and brought with him Dr. A, an old gentleman who ties his breeches' knees with packthread, and boasts that he has been disappointed by ministers.
- Boil different sorts of vegetables together, including half a peck of pens, and a cabbage blanched, cut in quarters, and tied with packthread.
More definitions of packthreadDefinition of packthread in:
- The US English dictionary