1A page in a hotel or attending a bride at a wedding.
- The fashion shows will provide plenty of creative ideas for brides and grooms, but will also extend to include selections for the entire wedding party, ranging from flower girls and pageboys to the mother of the bride.
- The multi-layered marvel featured a mini church, eight bridesmaids, eight pageboys and a bride and groom, all made from sugar, and it took the artistic duo four days to make.
- The couple, who shared a home in Bolton Road West, Ramsbottom, had been together for three years and had a two-year-old son Luca, who was due to be a pageboy at their wedding.
2A woman’s hairstyle consisting of a shoulder-length bob with the ends rolled under.
- This great site invites you to take a step back into the past where you can relive classic hairstyles such as the bouffant, the flip, the pixie and the pageboy.
- By the 1940s the trend towards uniformity had eased and hair could be worn shoulder length in a pageboy style or curling at the ends or bunched in curls on top of the head.
- She asks, and for the first time, I look at her, really look at her, the line of her blond pageboy haircut, the crust of lipstick around her mouth.
Definition of pageboy in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.