Definition of paint gun in English:
1A gun-shaped tool for applying paint.
- The children, not named by North Yorkshire Police, are thought to have got hold of a chemical solvent used to clean paint guns.
- Spray-paint guns typically work best when held perpendicular to the surface being sprayed, at a distance of 6-10 inches; check the recommendations for your gun.
1.1An airgun firing capsules of paint, used in the game of paintball.
- I didn't wait for someone else on their team to respond, I cut in ‘I'm under heavy fire (pulling the trigger on my unloaded paint gun so they could hear convincing pops of compressed air) I'm by the big log.’
- It was only with a paint gun but it really hurt and now I have a huge welt on my cheek.
- When you were in the gauntlet, you actually used paint guns instead of real bullets or blanks because it was easier to calculate the hits on you and the hits you placed.
Definition of paint gun in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan