1A box holding dry paints for painting pictures.
- Every one also has easels standing tall, accompanied by a weathered table speckled with paint and sporting a paintbox and palettes.
- He started painting only four years ago, after spotting a paintbox in an art shop window in Scarborough.
- If we're all a piece of art, then computers are just another brush in the paintbox.
1.1 (Paintbox) trademark An electronic system used to create video graphics by storing filmed material on disk and manipulating it using a graphics tablet.
- It is understood the company has raised around €800,000 in funding to date from private investors including John Reddy of graphic design company Paintbox.
- With the development of programs like Paintbox and Photoshop, computers began to color the work of traditional artists as well.
- Called Paintbox, it allows youngsters aged four to 12 to paint on real cars, while the under-fours can draw and paint on special child-sized easels.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: paint|box
Definition of paintbox in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.