- 1A box holding dry paints for painting pictures.More example sentences
- Every one also has easels standing tall, accompanied by a weathered table speckled with paint and sporting a paintbox and palettes.
- He started painting only four years ago, after spotting a paintbox in an art shop window in Scarborough.
- If we're all a piece of art, then computers are just another brush in the paintbox.
- 1.1 (Paintbox) • trademark An electronic system used to create video graphics by storing filmed material on disk and manipulating it using a graphics tablet.More example sentences
- It is understood the company has raised around €800,000 in funding to date from private investors including John Reddy of graphic design company Paintbox.
- With the development of programs like Paintbox and Photoshop, computers began to color the work of traditional artists as well.
- Called Paintbox, it allows youngsters aged four to 12 to paint on real cars, while the under-fours can draw and paint on special child-sized easels.
More definitions of paintboxDefinition of paintbox in:
- The US English dictionary