noun (plural paisanos /-əʊz/)US
- A peasant of Spanish or Italian ethnic origin.More example sentences
- He is decidedly sympathetic to Native Americans, paisanos (Spanish and Mexican laborers), and other working classes.
- That is, subgroups of Huejuquillenses maintain high degrees of social interaction, sometimes translated into solidarities with their fellow paisanos, depending on the familial or quasi-familial ties that bound them.
- The novel focuses upon the paisanos of the Monterey area, paralleling their lives with those of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table.
More definitions of paisanoDefinition of paisano in:
- The US English dictionary