- A magnetic pole of the earth as it was situated at a time in the distant past.More example sentences
- Alternatively, if refined 2.45 Ga paleopoles for both the Kaminak and Matachewan swarms would prove to be statistically identical, it would place both cratons in approximately their current relative position at ca. 2.45 Ca.
- The ages of palaeopole reversals are known more precisely than are individual radiometric crystallization ages because of statistical advantages inherent in global rather than local events.
- Two new palaeopoles for the Triassic of the CEIM have been obtained.
More definitions of palaeopoleDefinition of palaeopole in:
- The US English dictionary