Definition of palatial in English:
Resembling a palace in being spacious and splendid: her palatial apartment in Mayfair
More example sentences
- He didn't foresee the palatial palaces of today where the punter can see live racing.
- The tin shacks of the township are within a few hundred metres of palatial houses - rich and poor have become unwilling neighbours.
- But this fine basin has not been bought for one of the region's stately homes or the palatial residence of a multi-millionaire.
- Example sentences
- The hotel offers 75 palatially proportioned guest rooms set in the tranquility of a secluded, lush, tropical garden.
- The main-level master suite is complete with its own fireplace, dual walk-in closets, and a palatially scaled marble-finished bathroom.
Words that rhyme with palatialabbatial, craniofacial, facial, fascial, glacial, interracial, multiracial, primatial, racial, spatial
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.