- Resembling a palace in being spacious and splendid: her palatial apartment in MayfairMore example sentences
- He didn't foresee the palatial palaces of today where the punter can see live racing.
- The tin shacks of the township are within a few hundred metres of palatial houses - rich and poor have become unwilling neighbours.
- But this fine basin has not been bought for one of the region's stately homes or the palatial residence of a multi-millionaire.
- More example sentences
- The hotel offers 75 palatially proportioned guest rooms set in the tranquility of a secluded, lush, tropical garden.
- The main-level master suite is complete with its own fireplace, dual walk-in closets, and a palatially scaled marble-finished bathroom.