noun (plural palazzos or palazzi /-tsi/)
- A palatial building, especially in Italy.More example sentences
- Dotted all around it are perfect little palazzi and art deco buildings, and the city boasts broad pavements, palm trees, evening passeggiata, elegant bars and a vibrant cafe society.
- The form and scale of the building recalls ancient Venetian palazzi, but it is treated in a more abstract, contemporary fashion, with an emphasis on the flatness of the external surface.
- There's the neoclassical dining room with its frescoes depicting the country house of the palazzo's previous owners, the Baglioni family.
More definitions of palazzoDefinition of palazzo in:
- The US English dictionary