- A name supposedly used by the North American Indians for a white person.More example sentences
- Instead, he emphasizes that Indians can use the notion of ancient authority to justify any course of action, just like the palefaces can.
- A Caucasian driver never drives you and it's rare to find a paleface serving anyone, unless attired in a stiff blazer and clashing tie, their teeth mirroring your complete isolation in this place.
- Our knowledge of the paleface was limited, but we had learned that he brought goods whenever he came, and that our people exchanged furs for his merchandise.
More definitions of palefaceDefinition of paleface in:
- The US English dictionary