verb[with object] (usually as adjective palletized)
- Place, stack, or transport (goods) on a pallet or pallets: a roller system for quick movement of palletized cargoMore example sentences
- It can accommodate 25 pinwheeled pallets and allows the potential for 10 to 15 percent more palletized cargo than standard intermodal containers.
- Anything that is palletized is fair game for us.
- The assemblies are color coded and include field placement drawings identifying their location in the structure, palletized by location, and can be shipped along with post-tensioning materials.
More definitions of palletizeDefinition of palletize in:
- The US English dictionary