- The art or practice of supposedly interpreting a person’s character or predicting their future by examining the palm of their hand.More example sentences
- While mentioning a couple of criticisms of palm reading, the article is essentially uncritical.
- I gradually added tricks such as palm reading and was bowled over by how people reacted, amazed at my accuracy.
- While in high school, Hyman was originally doubtful about the validity of palm reading.
More definitions of palm-readingDefinition of palm-reading in:
- The US English dictionary