- Relating to all people of African birth or descent.More example sentences
- She is also the executive secretary of a pan-African partnership, the African Council for Sustainable Health Development.
- And the channel pledges to make stars out of some aspiring African musicians, as it launches its first pan-African channel.
- Such a scenario would strike at the heart of one of the very few things the African Union actually stands for: pan-African unity.
More definitions of pan-AfricanDefinition of pan-African in:
- The US English dictionary