verb[with object] (often as adjective pan-fried)
- Fry in a pan in shallow fat: pan-fried troutMore example sentences
- He's not a bad cook, in fact he's good at very specific dishes such as salad dressings, pan-fried seafood and pasta.
- The paratha turned out to be a type of Northern Indian bread, non-leavened just like nan, but made of wheat flour dough that's pan-fried into a thin, soft disc.
- He stores his rainbows on ice and black pepper, then serves pan-fried fillets cooked with portobello mushroom, spring onion, and a Cabernet.
More definitions of pan-fryDefinition of pan-fry in:
- The US English dictionary