- A simple dish consisting of bread boiled to a pulp and flavoured.More example sentences
- The popularity of the dish is reflected in the diversity of regional names, which include bruisy, cally, goody, pandy, panada, and poundies.
- The Panada is essentially bread soup. It is the perfect way to use stale bread - we never throw it away.
- The bread panada recipe for pollack fillets has lured me twice this week.
late 16th century: from Spanish and Portuguese, based on Latin panis 'bread'.
More definitions of panadaDefinition of panada in:
- The US English dictionary