- A long thin cigar.More example sentences
- After a lot of perfunctory goodbyes, and Cess waving to the bus as it pulled away while dabbing at his eyes with a hanky, Brownlegg beckoned everyone to the backseat while he had a sly smoke of his panatella.
- That first handful of novels, slim as panatellas, are testament to that.
- My strange - and remarkably lifelike - mental movie reel is still whirring as she stubs out her slim panatella and draws the story to a close.
mid 19th century: from Latin American Spanish panatela, denoting a long thin biscuit, from Italian panatello 'small loaf', diminutive of panata.
More definitions of panatellaDefinition of panatella in:
- The US English dictionary