- A sentence containing every letter of the alphabet.More example sentences
- Which athlete features in a 33-letter pangram?
- There are several perfect pangrams (ones that use just 26 letters), the best of which seems to be, ‘Mr. Jock, TV quiz PhD, bags few lynx.’
- This book, appropriately called ‘a novel in letters, ‘is set on the fictional island of Nollop, which is named after the man who invented the pangram ‘The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.’
More definitions of pangramDefinition of pangram in:
- The US English dictionary