- A person who plays a pan (steel drum) in a steel band.More example sentences
- The band's line-up includes vocalist/guitarist / pannist Andrew McIntosh, guitarist Shane de Silva, bassist Mark Wallace and drummer Anthony Abraham.
- Vibrant pannists of TCL Group Skiffle Bunch Steel Orchestra perform at last Sunday's closing night of the Christmas Village held at the Caribbean Life Resources Centre, Circular Road, San Fernando.
- The youthful pannists of Excellent Stores Silver Stars Steel get seriously into their music at the launch of the 15th edition of Parang & Steel Festival at the band's panyard on November 12.
More definitions of pannistDefinition of pannist in:
- The US English dictionary