Definition of pansexual in English:
Not limited in sexual choice with regard to biological sex, gender, or gender identity.
- When reminded that he was once designated the ‘frolicky pansexual sex symbol for the new millennium,’ Cumming says he found it ‘hilarious.’
- There's a twisted wedding and a palace rebellion, and of course the squares are initiated into pansexual pleasure, all to the beat of O'Brien's infectious score, crisply played by a five-piece real rock band.
- As a lover of musical theater, I've had the good fortune to see him as the pansexual Emcee in Cabaret and the very heterosexual Billy Flynn in Chicago.
nounBack to top
A pansexual person.
- Pansexuals feel that bisexual, with its implication of men and women only, excludes transgender individuals.
- GMSMA enthusiastically supports the diversity of the s/m-leather-fetish community and the inclusion of heterosexuals, bisexuals, pansexuals, and individuals who reject any labels.
- Example sentences
- Not only does Sade, in the first part of this text, anticipate what has been called the ‘pansexuality’ of Freud, but also he makes eroticism the mainspring of human behavior.
- Few people are aware of the fact that pansexuality and bisexuality are two distinct and separate orientations, and call people bisexual when they are actually pansexual.
- Omnisexuality (sometimes called Pansexuality) is a term used to describe undiscriminating choice for sexual and\or romantic partners.
Definition of pansexual in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.